SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
2) Select the product you wish to purchase and either ADD TO CART or BUY. The selection will be added to your shopping cart.
3) To review your selection, click on the SHOPPING CART.
4) Proceed to CHECKOUT and you will see your items chosen in your SHOPPING CART. If the items are not what you desired, delete it or simply reset and start over again.
5) Enter your shipping address and choose your payment method.
6) Key in voucher code if any.
7) Proceed with the secure Online bank transfer or Credit Card (we use MOLPay and Paypal for your security and your private information does not go through our system).
8) You will receive email notification upon order completion and subsequently delivery tracking number as soon as it is being shipped to courier service provider.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
SECTION 4 – SHOPIFY
Your data is stored through EasyStore’s data storage, databases and the general EasyStore application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.